Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crisis On Infinite Earths

This was a very long read for me, I only broke halfway for diner, but I saw it through. It was a very interesting story. The idea of a multiverse does allow all these different super heros that normally don't interact to interact. I'm not a super hero buff, so I wasn't aware of all these groups of super heros were running around in different universes, and not just one. Most of my super hero learning has television where you may see some interaction with other DC characters from their specific universe.
So I guess to say, it was interesting to see all these different heros coming together and to see all these different universes they come from and the glorious chaos that occurs when a supreme being tries to destroy everything.
As far as art goes, the comic book style with the outlines and the use of only three colors was irritating in some spots where it seemed like a mess, but for mass consumption you can only go to one other option and that is black and white, which I don't think would work any better and it would make it more difficult to tell things apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment