Sunday, December 6, 2009

Watchmen

I started reading Watchmen late August perhaps, up to this point I have not finished it. I know that there is an alien in the end, that was so conveniently ruined for me already, and I'm hoping that this knowledge doesn't ruin reading it for me.
Watchmen is very long. There is so much to take in on every page. There is a lot of text compared to many other graphic novels, which is why it is taking me so long.
To take sides, I like the ending of the movie better. A giant alien doesn't make any sense to me, where as blaming Dr. Manhattan seems more logical. Also I would say that for what I have read the movie follows the novel quite well. The novel has more information to offer, but the movie is a good movie. My options may be because I saw the movie first.

No comments:

Post a Comment